Natalie Kensington - Nubile Newbie (2021)
Release Year: 2021
Models: Natalie Kensington
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English
This week we have the lovely English girl, Natalie. My wife Lara Latex tracked her down & to her surprise Natalie had never done a shoot before. Yes, this was her first time, so I had to be careful not to spook her, I saw the look of terror on her face when I said, "Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes!". "What ropes!" She exclaimed. Anyway, I calmed her down with a nice cup of tea & then began the infamous & rigorous "Jim Slip Casting Protocol" during which would be models must prove their worth in front of my camcorder.
I heard you are a masseuse now, show me what you got - Natalie Mars loves tasting the cum of her boss. Big cocked married man fucks a hot tranny - Sgt Miles and Natalie Mars dominated and DAP'ed by 4 guys with c. and Swallow BTG001. bikini babe Natalie Mars craving her stepson Jaxton Wheelers cock not only in her ass screwed by her new bf. Tranny Self Footjob and Ass Toying - Natalie Mars and Marissa Minx & Spencer ! Fox. ADULT TIME Transfixed: Haley Reed & Natalie Mars sucking a guys big cock.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19599kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Comments
Post a Comment